Email MeLarry J. Centola
Mr. Centola received his law degree from Louisiana State University in 2001 and his undergraduate degree from Louisiana State University in 1998. Mr. Centola served as the LSU Student Body President for the 1997-98 academic year.
After spending one year as a law clerk at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana. Mr. Centola spent over five years at a major New Orleans defense firm before joining Martzell and Bickford in 2007.
Mr. Centola is the Chairman of the Louisiana State Bar Association – Young Lawyers Section, he is the former past Chairman of the Younger Lawyers Division for the New Orleans Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, and he is on the Executive Board for the John C. Boutall American Inn of Court.
Mr. Centola is the 2008 recipient of the Sandra Day O’Conner Award for Professional Service, awarded by the national American Inns of Court to one young lawyer each year for excellence in pro bono activities.
Mr. Centola is married to the former Amy Henry, and they have twin daughters, Lily and Lulu.
Areas of Practice
- Class Action/Mass Torts
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- 95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Louisiana, 2001
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D - 2001
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge
- B.A - 1998
Honors and Awards
- Louisiana State University, Student Body President, 1997 - 1998
- Sandra Day O'Conner - Award for Professional Service, American Inns of Court, 2008 - Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana Bar, Young lawyers Section, Chairman, 2012 - Present
- Federal Bar Association, Young Lawyers New Orleans, Chairman, 2011 - 2012