Are you searching for a qualified asbestos lawyer in New Orleans? Consider MB&C, Martzell, Bickford and Centola to represent you. MB&C considers themselves the ‘good guys’ taking on big establishments for their clients. If you’ve been diagnosed with mesothelioma, or suspect that you’ve been exposed to asbestos, make a call to 504-581-9065 to speak with a knowledgeable asbestos lawyer from New Orleans’ MB&C.
Every year, thousands of US residents are diagnosed with mesothelioma, which can seriously impact their health. Four out of every five mesothelioma diagnoses are related to asbestos exposure. If you’d like to talk to an attorney regarding long-term exposure to asbestos that you believe contributed to your diagnosis of mesothelioma, we invite you to call MB&C at 504-581-9065.
You’ll find there are numerous benefits of contacting an expert lawyer to handle your case rather than trying to navigate the complex legal system alone or by hiring a lawyer that typically handles ordinary personal injury cases:
- Asbestos law is different from other personal injury law and, as such, requires the knowledge and expertise of a specialist. MB&C law firm has what it takes to get results. In many cases, 30-50 years may have passed from the time of exposure to the time when an accurate diagnosis can be made for mesothelioma. This requires the dedication of an expert to maintain the attention of the courts.
- Many of the companies that employed victims of asbestos exposure are now out of business or have long since gone bankrupt. This does not negate the victim from deserving to be compensated or from finding compensation. Unless you hire a knowledgeable asbestos lawyer from New Orleans’ MB&C, you might find yourself at the mercy of an under experienced attorney who will not be able to obtain justice for you.
- Working with a seasoned mesothelioma attorney can make all the difference in putting together a case that will be taken seriously by a court. MB&C can help you gather records, documents, and historical proof that your health condition is directly related to asbestos exposure. Having the right lawyer in your corner can increase your chances for success in the courtroom.
You may have an increased risk of developing mesothelioma if you have found yourself in any of the following situations:
- Have previously worked in an asbestos mineHave worked in a high-risk setting, including construction or an automotive industry
- Have lived in a residential area close to an asbestos mine
- Have disturbed asbestos products during a renovationHave served on a military ship or in a facility built with asbestos products
MB&C will be proud to represent you in such a way that meets your individual needs. You’ll find Martzell, Bickford and Centola to be people first, and attorneys second. As hardworking advocates on the behalf of their clients, MB&C law firm offers specialized and focused experience in the areas of law they practice. Call 504-581-9065 today to speak with the best asbestos lawyer in New Orleans.Asbestos Lawyer In New Orleans