Upon joining Martzell, Bickford & Centola in 2011, Jason Z. Landry has practiced in various areas of both trial and appellate levels, including focus on mesothelioma/asbestos, environmental litigation, class action/mass torts, occupational diseases, personal injury suits, and maritime claims.
Jason completed his J.D. in 2011 at Louisiana State University Law Center, earning induction into the Order of the Coif. While in law school, Jason earned CALI awards for the highest grade in five courses including Security Devices and Successions & Donations. Jason graduated with a B.A. in History from Louisiana State University in 2006.
Jason is a member of the Federal Bar Association, the Louisiana State Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Louisiana Association for Justice, and the Academy of New Orleans Trial Lawyers (current President). Jason is admitted to practice before all Louisiana State Courts as well as the United States District Court for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts.
Areas of Practice
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Oil & Gas
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Louisiana, 2011
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, LA J.D. magna cum laude – 2011
- Louisiana State University, Louisiana B.A. cum laude
Honors and Awards
- Chancellor's List, 2008 – 2011
- CALI Award for Security Devices
- CALI Award for Successions and Donations
- CALI Award for International Intellectual Property
- CALI Award for Introduction to Intellectual Property
- CALI Award for Advanced Trademark and Unfair Competition Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice, 2011 – Present
- Academy of New Orleans Trial Lawyers, 2012 – Present
- Federal Bar Association